In earlier days, people could only smoke marijuana and even hemp flowers to enjoy CBD. Fast forward to today, and research has enlightened hemp CBD growers, processors, and users. They now know the cannabinoids present in a variety of hemp flower strains.
While high-CBD and THC strains have been popular for some time now, the information available about high-CBD low-THC strains and their health benefits is increasing by the day. If you are looking for high-CBD low-THC hemp flowers on the market today, we have a list for you.
But before then, let us look at the advantages of high-CBD low-THC hemp and CBD only weed.
Benefits of CBD from High-CBD Low-THC Hemp Flower Strains
- It reduces and manages pain whether it is chronic or immediate pain caused by an injury.
- CBD alleviates inflammation caused by various illnesses in most parts of the body including inner organs.
- CBD also reduces anxiety and depression caused by different factors in life.
- It may be used as part of the cure for various illnesses although research is not yet clear on this.
Top High-CBD Low-THC Hemp Flower Strains
If you are looking for hemp CBD oil with low THC or whole hemp flowers, then you need to know the popular high CBD low THC hemp. Here is a list.
- Elektra – Probably, you have heard about the Elektra flower strain because it is very popular as a daytime solution that promotes relaxation.
- Legendary OG – Here is the best option when you need to connect your body, mind, and soul. It is full of relaxation and can alleviate pain perfectly as well.
- Sour Space Candy – This high-CBD low-THC hemp flower strain is very popular for its calming effect. But you will still get all the other CBD benefits.
- Abacus – Are you looking for an indica-dominant strain with a relaxation effect? You are just right with Abacus from a reliable seller. You can vape, smoke, or extract the high-CBD low-THC oil for sublingual use.
- Hawaiian Haze – Experts call it the relaxation strain suitable for any time of the day. All you need is to ensure that it is bought from a legit seller who can guarantee high-quality products.
- Lifter – As the name suggests, this is the best high-CBD low-THC strain to lift your mood. If you are anxious about something, just take this flower. It is also popular in animal CBD medication for treating anxiety.
- White CBG – This hemp flower has high-CBD no-THC strains. Most experts say it is the only strain with near-zero THC. Hence, it is best for calming and alleviating anxiety as well as pain.
- Remedy – It is recommended for the evening when you are full of fatigue, stress, or anxiety about something. It also alleviates anxiety at any time.
- Cherry Wine – If you are looking for a mellow, sweet, and cheesy high-CBD low-THC hemp flower, Cherry Wine is the way to go. It is perfect before bedtime and contains between 15–25% CBD and less than 1% THC. You will enjoy all the benefits of CBD that we have mentioned.
If you are looking for the best CBD strains to try, you now know the perfect high-CBD low-THC strains to look for. But there are many others, and you can research more to discover their benefits.